Search This Blog

Planning a trip to Honolulu

As many of you know, this December I will be pacing my friend Jodi at the Honolulu Marathon thanks to the Saucony 26 Strong program.

Until now my focus has really been on getting a good training plan together for Jodi and getting myself psyched up for a few 20 mile training runs in the coming Florida Fall…let’s all agree it would be great if it wasn’t 90 degrees every day.

I digress.

Now, I’m ready to plan!

OHAUWhat to see?

What to do?

Where to stay?

In some quick research, I’ve found bike tours, hiking and surfing…but really I know that you always have the best advice. I love finding things that aren’t in the guidebooks or that you really enjoyed so I know it’s not just marketing drawing me in!!

So lay it on me what was the coolest place you saw? Any little out of the way restaurants? (i.e. in Kona we found this place for poke that was tiny but off the charts amazing!)

Other ways to connect with Amanda

Instagram: RunToTheFinishRunning_motivation_thumb

Facebook: RunToTheFinish

Get new posts via BlogLovin

ShareThis

//